Welcome to Reading Head Start review. As the American writer Frederick Douglas puts it, “once you learn to read, you will forever be free”. This is true as reading inspires you to dream and aspire to those heights. An individual begins to read during the first few years and it is important to acquire this vital skill as soon as possible.
|Product Title||Reading Head Start|
|Category||Child Learning Program Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- 1 Reading Head Start Review – Can It Figure Out The Whole Reading Process?
- 2 About Reading Head Start Boook
- 3 About Reading Head Start Creator
- 4 What Will You Learn From Reading Head Start Program?
- 5 How Does Reading Head Start Help Your Child?
- 6 Pros And Cons of Reading Head Start PDF
- 7 Reading Head Start Price And Plans
- 8 Reading Head Start Bonuses
- 9 Does Reading Head Start Work?
- 10 Reading Head Start Reviews From Parents
- 11 Conclusion
- 11.1 Frequently asked Questions (FAQ)
- 11.2 How and from where do I purchase Reading Head Start?
- 11.3 How much time do I need to spend training my child using Reading Head Start?
- 11.4 Will Reading Head Start work if my child is not very familiar with english alphabets?
- 11.5 Can I use it online on any of my devices?
Reading Head Start Review – Can It Figure Out The Whole Reading Process?
If you’re here, I’m guessing that you or someone you know is struggling to read. If so, this is the right place to be as we are going to review a digital program that is known for the differences it makes in one’s reading skills. We have decided to review the Reading Head Start program to see what exactly it is about, whether it is rooted in a different logic than the traditional reading methods, its pros and cons and if it’s actually worth buying.
About Reading Head Start Boook
Reading Head Start digital program is designed to help children improve their reading. It opposes the traditional method of teaching how to read which is by reading the word as a whole rather than combining the sounds of the letter. This way, children are bound to get confused as to how to read unfamiliar words.
Reading Head Start by Sarah Shephard has found to be very effective in improving reading skills. Being a teacher and a mother herself, she has been able to address the issues faced by a child while reading.
Reading Head Start is based on the idea that children did not learn a language using tests or other vocabulary training, but by listening. Similarly, reading can be done by listening to letters of words as language is learned by listening to words. This simple ideology has a laid foundation for Reading Head Start. Let’s discuss more in this Reading Head Start review.
About Reading Head Start Creator
Sarah Shephard is the creator of Reading Head Start. She is an English teacher with a working experience of more than 14 years! When she found out that her child had reading difficulties, she had to find some way to help him. And here it is, the Reading Head Start by Sarah Shephard.
What Will You Learn From Reading Head Start Program?
Reading Head Start includes four levels. They include videos, workbooks, fun reading exercises, and interactive word games. Not only these four levels can enhance your child’s reading skills but their content is specially designed to make it as interesting as possible for children. In this REading Head Start review, we might be able to shine a light on the subject.
From this program, your child will learn the sounds of each letter and how to combine them in order to read words. The exercises and interactive word games ensure enough practice to improve reading skills.
How Does Reading Head Start Help Your Child?
Read Reading Head Start review, to know how Sarah Shephard has shed light on the cons of traditional reading methods which include reading words as a whole. Not only will it make the child confused, but it will hinder the correct reading of unfamiliar words, which the child has not seen as a whole.
Reading Head Start comes up with a whole different system. It makes use of the idea that children did not learn a language using tests or other vocabulary training, but by listening. Likewise, reading can be done by listening to the sounds of letters that make up words. This way, a child can read any word given to him. Because all he has to do is combine the sounds of letters of words he has learned using Reading Head Start.
Pros And Cons of Reading Head Start PDF
In this Reading Head Start review, you must know both the pros and cons of the Reading Head Start book. While the pros are more in number, cons are limited.
- 365-day money-back guarantee– you have one whole year ahead of you to make sure Reading Head Start works for your child! They promise an assured 365 day 100% money-back guarantee which is quite a deal.
- Offers a 3-day trial for just $1– if you really want to try out the program before investing big, this might just be the offer that you’re looking for.
- Easy to follow– Reading Head Start includes step by step instructions that are easy to understand and follow.
- Interesting in children– Reading Head Start does not include boring lectures on how to improve your child’s reading. Instead, it has interactive workbooks, videos, and games specially designed so as to make the whole program interesting to children.
- No more dyslexia!– a very interesting fact about the Reading Head Start program is that following this method of reading has proven to prevent and reverse dyslexia completely. Hard to believe, but true.
- Reading Head Start is an online program that can be downloaded free in full version as the Reading Head Start program free, Reading Head Start pdf.
- Devote your time– to get the expected results, you have to consistently devote your time to make sure your kid is learning. Sarah Shephard suggests spending 15 minutes per night and 3 nights per week to witness the magic. Let me take you further with the Reading Head Start review.
- Only available online– Reading Head Start is only available online. This means that you will need an internet connection in order to have access to the program. But hey, don’t most of us have access to the internet in this century?
Reading Head Start Price And Plans
Reading Head Start comes in different packages:
- 1 month– this hard-to-believe plan provides the opportunity to just try out Reading Head Start for $1 valid for three days after which you have to pay just $37 for a month
- 1 year– A one whole year plan is available for $197
- Lifetime– For lifetime access to Reading Head Start, the price is $297. This means you won’t lose access to the program ever!
Above all, Reading Head Start offers an assured 365-day money-back guarantee which is amazing considering the fact that you have got enough time to see if it actually brings about a change in your child. Reading Head Start review will show you further about the ease and simplicity of the program, unlike any other program dated.
Reading Head Start Bonuses
In this Reading Head Start Review, we would like to tell you that the program has several benefits.
- Incredible Reading Shortcuts: This one is worth $47 and includes powerful reading shortcuts to pick up reading very fast. It reveals the simplest ways to boost reading.
- “Fun with words” children’s book series: These are interesting books, worth $67, with which your child can practice reading.
Does Reading Head Start Work?
Reading Head Start, as it promises, will improve your child’s reading if and only if you put in your time and effort to help your child make the most out of this program. Reading Head Start is not going to bring about any change just because you purchased it. After all, your child needs your help to figure out the whole reading process.
But yes, those parents who have used Reading Head Start have reported immense improvement in their child’s reading. Which is proof that Reading Head Start actually works if used correctly? In this Reading Head Start review, we will try to remove all your doubts regarding the program!
Reading Head Start Reviews From Parents
There are many parent testimonials on the official website of the Reading Head Start out of which a few customer reviews are shown below. Many have shared videos of their children reading flawlessly after using the Reading Head Start.
- Carol Ingram, Paducah KY: My twin boys have always been slow learners. Their pediatrician told me it was likely because they were born prematurely since they don’t have any obvious learning disabilities. They just needed to “catch up”, so to speak. Reading Head Start was recommended to me by a friend and we’ve had a great experience. The boys love learning along with my friend’s son and are competitive about reading now—in a good way.
- Virginia Mason, Dallas TX: My son began to struggle with reading when he transitioned from short children’s books to chapter books for kids. It was then that his teacher and I noticed that he was reading much slower than the other children; she recommended that I work with him after school, but I didn’t know where to start. Reading Head Start was the answer. My boy is reading so much faster now and feels confident when reading out loud in class. We’re both happy!
- Tysen Collins: This thing is incredible and I look like the dad of the year. Thanks to you! I have two sons aged two and five, both love cartoons, toys and up until last month couldn’t care less about reading. I personally struggled with reading when I was a child and didn’t want my children to grow up the same. After using Reading Head Start, my 5-year-old is bringing stories to me every night and my 2-year-old is addicted to reading words out loud off signs and labels.
In short, the Reading Head Start digital program is definitely something to take a good look at as it can give the guaranteed results, provided that you’re willing to work for it along with your child. Also, the logic behind Reading Head Start is considerable as learning the sounds of letters of words can indeed help your child read. He simply has to combine the sounds of letters to read!
Even though the whole process looks easy, you cannot bring about a notable change in your child’s reading without your time and effort. After having reviewed this program, it is pretty evident that this one can definitely improve the reading skills just as it claims.
With no other risks and a 365 money-back guarantee, it is almost as if you are trying it for free rather than purchasing the program. After all, reading is what sets you free in this world and Reading Head Start will be one of the best gifts you can give your child who is struggling to read.
Frequently asked Questions (FAQ)
How and from where do I purchase Reading Head Start?
From the Reading Head Start official website, you can choose whichever package you’d like to try out. Clicking on it will direct you to a secure checkout page where the processing of payment will take place. Right after payment, you will receive access to Reading Head Start.
How much time do I need to spend training my child using Reading Head Start?
Sarah Shephard has recommended parents spend 3 nights per week and 15 minutes each night for obtaining the results you are looking for.
Will Reading Head Start work if my child is not very familiar with english alphabets?
Yes. For using Reading Head Start, it will not matter if your child can identify the alphabet or not because the program teaches the sounds of each alphabet from scratch. It is found to be effective for children as young as 2 years of age.
Can I use it online on any of my devices?
Yes, Reading Head Start can be used online in computers, tablets, laptops or mobile phones.