Blisters are indeed very painful to handle, mainly when they occur on your feet after taking out the tight fit shoes. You should not make the mistake of wearing tight-fitted shoes as it will cause infection on your toes. It is a small pocket made of fluid that forms on an area of your body. These bubbles, like blisters, can vary in their sizes, and they can also occur due to various reasons.
Why Do Blisters Form?
You can get a blister on your toe due to skin burn, infection, and insect bite or trauma. The foot blisters are so painful that they can interfere with your day-to-day activities. When you have a blister on your feet, it becomes difficult for you to walk, exercise or even stand for a more extended time. But thanks to some wonderful home remedies which you can cure the blisters on your toes.
What are the causes of feet blisters?
If you are suffering from a blister on your feet, then friction may be the reason for it. When you walk or stand for a long period then it puts your whole-body pressure on the heels, soles as well as toes, so the longer you stand on your feet wearing tight heels then the greater will be your chances of having the feet blisters. However, everyone will not develop the feet blisters by standing or walking for an extended period. But in most cases, these blisters are caused by poorly fitted shoes.
They rub against the skin and then form a blister on the feet. The fluid gets build up on the upper layer of your feet skin. In the warm season, due to excessive moisture or sweat can also result in skin bubbles. Some of the most common causes of foot blisters include sunburn, frostbite, fungal infections, bacterial infection, herpes, chickenpox, and allergic reactions.
Some effective home remedies for blisters on feet
- If you cover your blister with an adhesive bandage, then it can help in protecting your feet blister for getting it healed. When you leave the blister alone, then it might get garden and disappear, but until it gets healed, the bubble may feel uncomfortable, and it depends on the size of the blister too.
- You should not burst the blister as it can cause infection, but you can drain the blister, and it will provide relief to you. Listed below are some steps that will help you to adequately drain the blister at home only. If you are interested to know about them, then you are suggested to have a look at the points listed below.
- The very first step that you have to follow for draining the blister at home is that you should wash your hands with slightly warm water and antibacterial soap or liquid. After that, you should gather up a cotton swab, needle and alcohol.
- The next step is to use that cotton swab and dip it in the alcohol. After that, you should rub the cotton swab for disinfecting the needle. Cleaning the needle is really very important in order to protect your feet from blister from getting infected.
- Now you have to clean the blister with antiseptic cream. It is the time when you have to take the needle and make a small hole in the blister. This will allow the fluid to drain out from the blister. When the blister gets wholly drained, then you should apply antibacterial ointment or cream on the blister. After that, cover your blister with a bandage or gauges in order to protect it from getting infected. You should clean and reapply the antibacterial ointment daily. Make sure to keep your blister covered until it gets completely healed.
By following the above-mentioned steps, you can drain out the feet blister, and when it is completely drained out, then it will start healing. You can also apply natural aloe vera gel on your feet blister a sit is one of the fantastic natural remedies to cure the blisters and that too in a quicker time period. So, follow these steps in order to heal the blister at your home only. You will definitely get the desired results after following the above-mentioned steps and remedies.